The Department’s Main Office is located in Room WB217 of the Wallberg Building.
If you have any questions about financial policies and procedures or human resources issues, please come and see us. We will be glad to assist in every way possible. If you have questions about the operation of the Department’s Administrative Staff offices in general, please feel free to contact Arlene Smith, the Department’s Acting Director, Administration and Finance for assistance.
- Mail/Courier and Fax Machine: Available in Room 217. Please visit the main office (WB217) for further information and assistance.
- Copy Machines: Located in Rooms 214 (for academic and administrative staff members) and Room 16 (this copier can only be used with a cash card, available from the main office (WB217) for research purposes or by paying cash to the Purchasing/Stores Coordinator in Room 16).
- Room Keys: Available in WB217. An authorization slip must be completed and signed by supervisor before any room key will be issued. Please visit WB217 for further information and assistance.
- Room & Equipment Bookings: To book any of the Department’s bookable rooms and/or laptop/projector bookings, please visit WB217. To view policies and procedures as well as current room bookings, click on the link provided on the left side of this page.
- Payroll & Human Resources: Please see email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and assistance. The Department’s Business Officer/Coordinator of Administrative Services in Room 217 can also offer assistance.
- Financial Services: Please see Arlene Smith in Room 217 for further information and assistance. The Department has prepared a Guide to Financial Procedures. It is basically a summary of all of the official policies and procedures we live by, but hopefully it provides most of the information you need. You can download this guide from this page, or ask for a hard copy of it in Room 217. Quick Links to Financial Forms are provided on the left side of this page.
- Health & Safety Training/Documents: Please visit WB217 for further information and assistance. To view some of the safety documents, policies and procedures, click on the link on the left side of this page.
- Purchasing and Receiving: The Department’s Purchasing & Receiving office is located in Room WB16 of the Wallberg Building. Phil Milczarek can be reached by phone at 416-978-5504. For further information on purchasing and receiving policies and procedures, click on the link on the left side of this page.