Space and Facilities

General: If you have any questions about space requirements, or require service orders to the University’s Facilities and Services Department (i.e. arrange new/revised plumbing and electrical work in Department, structural changes to building), please send an email describing the issue in exact detail, location and a contact person to Phil Milczarek, located in WB16.

Emergencies: For any building maintenance issues (i.e. faulty electrical plug, fumehood does not work or its alarm is ringing, lights burned out, leaky pipe, or any emergency such as flood in lab or in washrooms), please call 83000 directly. It is better that person requiring this type of service deal with issue directly so they can show repair person exact location of problem.