Alumni can directly support our students at any level of commitment, including:
- providing career mentorship at an “industry night”
- being a judge for a design project competition
- providing a plant tour at your place of work
- mentoring a student throughout the year
- providing Professional Experience Year (PEY) or Engineering Summer Internship Program (eSIP) positions
- getting involved with a student club
- plus much more
Check out Skule™ Alumni Outreach for a searchable database of opportunities with student organizations across the Faculty.
Keep in touch and stay up-to-date on the latest Department research, news and events:
Reconnect with Old Friends
Annual Chemical Engineering Dinner
We welcome alumni to join industry partners, current students and faculty members at our annual Chemical Engineering Dinner for a festive evening celebrating our department’s accomplishments. If you have not been receiving your annual invitation, please update your alumni address and contact information here, or contact us at the address below.
Each year, the department invites alumni from honoured years to its Spring Reunion Lunch and Tour. To ensure you receive an invitation when your class is honoured, please update your alumni address and contact information here, or contact us at the address below.
For more information about any of the above, please contact email@example.com.