The Centre for Research and Applications in Fluidic Technologies (CRAFT) will be hosting a second virtual symposium from August 25 to 27, 2021. This year’s CRAFT Virtual Symposium will showcase cutting-edge microfluidics research related to organ-on-chips, biofabrication and diagnostic devices and translating microfluidic technologies to clinics and industry.
The Symposium is geared towards researchers, trainees, clinicians and companies from across Canada and beyond working in the area of microfluidics and those wishing to learn more about it and get involved with it.
Highlights year’s Symposium will include:
- 3 international keynotes
- a poster hall with on-demand research presentations
- an industry exhibit hall with microfluidics companies and vendors
- a networking event with industry representatives, NRC researchers and more
- a Microfluidics Art Competition
- a fireside chat with a graduate student turned company founder and more!
Abstract and microfluidic art submission deadline: June 1, 2021.