35 St. George Street
Graduate Super Women Engineers (GradSWE) invites you to “Celebrating Women in Engineering: An Evening of Conversations” on March 5, 6-8pm, in GB 202. This event will be led by some of the biggest names in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Toronto.
Featuring a moderated discussion with a diverse panel of professors who have worked extensively not only as researchers, but also in governance and administration, engineering education, international innovation projects and within industry and other sectors:
- Cristina Amon – Dean Emerita of Engineering; Professor, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Yu-Ling Cheng (ChemE) – Distinguished Professor in Centre for Global Engineering; Lead, Reinvent Toilet Challenge by Gates Foundation
- Marianne Hatzopoulou – Canada Research Chair in Transport and Air Quality; Professor, Civil and Mineral Engineering
- Naomi Matsuura – Professor, Material Science and Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Emily Moore – Director, Troost ILead Program in Engineering
Mixer and networking session with complimentary food and drinks to follow the discussion.
Limited RSVPs are now open on Eventbrite. This is a free and public event where everyone is welcome, made possible by the generous support of the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering. In case of any questions/concerns please reach out to us at email@example.com