On Wednesday, November 27, The U of T Student Chapter of the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE) held its annual Sector Information Night. The following alumni returned to share their experiences and transitions from school to industry to a packed room of ChemE undergraduate students:
- Darren Rodenhizer (ChemE 1T3, PhD 1T8) – Business Development Lead at AmacaThera
- Mark Angelo (ChemE 0T3) – CEO at LMC Healthcare
- Firas Ghazali (ChemE 1T6) – Consultant at Deloitte
- Cathy Grant (ChemE 8T7) – Principal at C&S Grant Environmental Consulting Inc.
- Fernando Carou (ChemE 9T4) – Manager of Environment & Energy at the City of Toronto
Due to the success of the event, CSChE will host a second Sector Information Night in the winter semester. Please watch out for details!